Τρίτη 8 Νοεμβρίου 2011

24 hours!


People are born To live! But when the  life is good,happy...you found that you have to die!
So..yeah in 1 minute maybe children born..but in the same time...Some other people DIE!
A special gift that god gives to you..LIFE!
What would you do if Your parents say ''that you have only 24 hours life?
If your doctor say ''that You have a heart problem And you can't Stay in this fucking world above 1 day!
What would you do?


CRAZY!
It's so difficult to be in this way..But! if i was in this way..I will spent my time..with people that i love!
With my Parents, my relatives or my friends!
I will spend this moments doing something that makes me happy. and no bad..in times with  laugh and no cry!
With this way, i will spent my few hours doing

 something that i like!
Because i want to have good moments when i will close my eyes!
Yeah..i know that is not so easy that i am writing on..but if you have the courage to be like this..you are one of the most perfect peoples  in this fucking world!






Life is so SHORT!
Do things that makes you happy!..
Never sad!..Make Your days Like you want!
Because you don't know what Is hidden..
the next day!
LIVE THE NOW!


By Tzina! <3

kisses XXX

2 σχόλια: